Discover how a raw diet menu will provide you with amazing energy and vibrant health. Check out our resources and information and learn all about the benefits of a raw food diet, as well as find delicious and easy-to-follow raw food recipes. Check out our promotions below. A raw food diet may be easier than you think!
100 Raw Food Recipes
Got a sweet tooth? Check out these amazing and easy-to-follow raw food snack and dessert recipe….Read more »
A Raw Food Diet Plan To Energize And Revitalize
Check out this amazing raw food diet plan that everyone is talking about…Read more »
Raw Food Diet Videos For A Rocking Body
A Raw Food Diet For A Rocking Body! Check Out These Videos…Read more »
Follow a Raw Food Diet and Achieve Vibrant Health
Have you ever heard about the raw diet menu? For those who are still unaware about the raw food diet and the benefits that can be acquired from eating raw food recipes, this is about time that you learn why you should eat raw.
Raw food diet pertains to the consumption of foods that are unprocessed, ideally organic and whole-plant based. At least three quarters of the diet of an individual should be composed of raw food recipes. Raw foodists, or those who follow a raw diet menu, deem that if your diet has a high proportion of raw food recipes, the better your health will become.
Some raw foodists are actually vegans wherein they do not consume any food that has animal origin while others prefer eating raw animal and raw meat products.
Raw Foodism and Its Four Branches
- Raw vegans do not consume any animal products at all and most foods eaten are raw.
- Raw vegetarians only consume dairy and eggs as far as animal products are concerned while majority of the foods eaten are raw.
- Raw omnivores eat mainly raw animal and plant based foods.
- Raw carnivores follow a raw diet menu composed only of raw meat products.
What are Included in a Raw Food Menu?
- Fresh vegetables and fruits
- Sun-dried fruits
- Dried fruits
- Freshly made juices from vegetables and fruits
- Milk from young coconut
- Other unprocessed natural and organic foods
- Purified and not tap water
Depending on your preferred lifestyle, other food products can also be included such as:
- Fish like sashimi or sushi
- Non-homogenized or non-pasteurized dairy and milk products
Benefits You Can Get Out of Following a Raw Food Menu
People who follow a raw food diet claim that enzymes are foods’ life force. Every food is naturally endowed with its unique and perfect mix. Such essential enzymes allow you to digest your foods fully without any need for relying on the enzymes of your own digestive system. Raw foodists believe that cooking foods can alter or even destroy these natural enzymes and all necessary minerals and vitamins. Also, raw foodists consider that cooking foods will make them more difficult to digest. As a result, partially digested proteins, carbohydrates and fats can clog up the digestive system of an individual.
Other health benefits that are emphasized by raw food diet followers include:
- Having more energy
- Improving your digestion
- Having a better looking skin
- Losing some excess weight
- Significantly reducing risks in the development of cardiovascular and heart ailments
If you want to achieve optimum well being and a totally healthy lifestyle, following a raw diet menu can actually be the best thing to help you. Try some raw food recipes now and experience how these can amazingly lead you to achieving your most vibrant state of health which you have never imagined possible!