There's a lot of advice available. New crop of diet books include 'Eat to Live,' 'It Starts With Food,' 'The Manhattan Diet' and 'Paleoista.' It's too late to lose that unwanted weight for summer. But if you start now — and aim to shed a modest 2 pounds a week — you could drop as much as 40 pounds in time to ring in 2013.
Go to Source
- The Diet Book to End All Diet Books
- Look Bad in Your Bathing Suit? These Two Books Might Help You Win the Battle …
- Know Which Foods to Limit or Avoid When You are Pregnant
- Healthy Foods the raw food diet detox books
- Ordering Raw Food Online: What To Know And What To Avoid