First, explain your diet to your family and friends. Then train them how to accommodate you if they're interested, or at tell them not be offended if you just fend for yourself and decline food they may offer. This upfront effort pays off.
See all stories on this topic »
- Chia seeds go from sand to goo, but they're oh-so-good for you
- Practical Tips To Eating Raw Foods
- The 11 healthiest foods in the world
- Raw Food Diet – Some Basics For Consideration – World Article …
- Batty for bivalves? Raw bars, happy hours make the world your oyster